Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why is North Korea Following me on Twitter?


On December 1st I received an email notice that North Korea News was following me on Twitter. How utterly random? Not so when you investigate from the analyst's perspective. A little digging revealed these previous posts:

November 30
#cloudforce Radian6 announces Social Hub which allows routing relevant posts within the org

December 1
Can number crunching offer true insights? Radian6 launches Social Marketing Cloud #cloudforce @pcmag http://bit.ly/uSM52S

Notice a common thread? Mention of Radian6 which happens to be a social media monitoring tool, not a radioactive material. Let's see Radian, Radon...

In any case the nice folks at North Korea News shortly stopped following me after my Radian6 posts ceased. I know this as Mr. Unfollower notified me of the unfollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment